The 24th Annual NCEMSF Conference will be hosted at the Baltimore Hyatt Regency.
Conference attendees are strongly encouraged to stay at the host facility in order to gain the most from the conference experience.
NCEMSF negotiated a conference rate of $139.00 per night plus applicable taxes that is guaranteed through February 3, 2017. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. NCEMSF strongly recommends booking rooms at the host hotel.
You may make or edit reservations at the Hyatt in one of two ways:
- Online: Please visit the hotel's NCEMSF 2017 Online Booking Page.
- To create a new reservation, after clicking the link above, select "Attendee" from the drop-down on the left to make a new reservation (do not pick the option for access codes).
- To edit an existing reservation, after clicking the link above, use link on the left (below the drop-down) to edit an existing reservation.
- Notice: The Hyatt's online system limits the number of rooms you can book in one transaction to three, and may also limit the number of rooms you can put under one name. To book multiple rooms at once above the website's limits, use the telephone method.
- Telephone: For those wishing to make or edit reservations at the Hyatt via telephone, you may call the hotel's booking service at 888-421-1442.
- Mention the NCEMSF Conference to get our reduced rate.
- Telephone reservations should not be subject to restrictions on the number of rooms booked in a single transaction.
Hyatt allows you to arrive as early as Tuesday, February 21 and leave as late as Tuesday, February 28 (if you choose) and still get our discounted rate. However, the Conference itself only runs Friday through Sunday.
Check-in time at the Hyatt is 4:00 pm EST; check-out time is noon. Parking information can be found on the transportation page.
If you encounter any problems securing a room at the conference hotel please email firstname.lastname@example.org.