The NCEMSF Conference Committee is excited about this year's developing program that again will feature many accomplished and renowned collegiate EMS alumni speakers as well as other national and local experts in the field. Conference activities will commence at 6 PM Friday (on-site registration will open at 4 PM) and run through 2 PM on Sunday. Some program highlights:
- Full Friday Night Lecture Series - Beginning at 6 PM preceding the evening Welcome Social, these lectures add even more educational opportunity to the already packed weekend and provide an additional avenue to begin networking.
- Multiple Exciting Lecture Tracks - covering the most current topics in prehospital emergency care make up this year's program.
- Skills Labs - A minimum of one hands-on session per lecture hour provide multiple chances to test skills learned in didactic sessions. No more death by PowerPoint, attendees can mix up their day.
- Roundtables and Expert Panels - Even more small working group discussions and expert panels in which to explore issues most pertinent to collegiate EMS, including leadership, training paradigms, recruitment and retention, financing as well as a host of other administrative topics.
- Healthcare Career Fair - meet representatives from MD, DO, and nursing programs throughout the country to learn about post-graduation opportunities and what you should be doing to plan for the future.
- Major John P. Pryor, MD Memorial Keynote Lecture and a Closing Keynote
In addition, NCEMSF is offering three pre-Conference classes during the day on Friday, 9AM-4PM. Seperate registration required.
The full conference program is available pdf online (1.63 MB).