The NCEMSF Conference Committee is excited about this year's developing program that again will feature many accomplished and renowned collegiate EMS alumni speakers as well as other national and local experts in the field.
Official conference activities will commence at 6 PM Friday (on-site registration will open at 4 PM) and run through 2 PM on Sunday. Some program highlights:
- Pre-conference Classes - Choose from three workshops running 9AM-4PM on Friday. Separate registration is required.
- Full Friday Night Lecture Series - Beginning at 6 PM preceding the evening Welcome Social, these lectures add even more educational opportunity to the already packed weekend and provide an additional avenue to begin networking.
- Multiple Exciting Lecture Tracks - covering the most current topics in prehospital emergency care make up this year's program.
- Skills Labs - A minimum of one hands-on session per lecture hour provide multiple chances to test skills learned in didactic sessions. No more death by PowerPoint, attendees can mix up their day.
- Roundtables and Expert Panels - Even more small working group discussions and expert panels in which to explore issues most pertinent to collegiate EMS, including leadership, training paradigms, recruitment and retention, financing as well as a host of other administrative topics.
- Healthcare Career Fair - meet representatives from MD, DO, and nursing programs throughout the country to learn about post-graduation opportunities and what you should be doing to plan for the future.
- Major John P. Pryor, MD Memorial Keynote Lecture and a Closing Keynote
Abstract submission for interested presenters is now open. Presentations will be accepted on a rolling basis, so please submit abstracts early. In order to submit presentations, you must have a free website account and be logged in to our website.
To submit a presentation, please visit our online presentation submission page.
If you have submitted in the past, please log in using the same account you used before. If you have difficulty accessing your NCEMSF website account, please contact our IT team so they can assist. By using the same account year-to-year, you will be able to access previous presentations, reducing the time needed to submit. Currently, presenters can access presentations made in 2017 and resubmit for 2018; previous years will be added in the future. When resubmitting a past presentation, the contact and biographical information for you (the primary presenter) and the information about the presentation (title, abstract, objectives, track, and intended audience) is all filled from what you submitted before. You will need to verify and add any additional presenters, as well as your desired presentation time and any comments or AV needs.