The NCEMSF Conference Committee is excited about this year's developing program that again will feature many accomplished and renowned collegiate EMS alumni speakers as well as other national and local experts in the field. Conference activities will commence at 6PM Friday (on-site registration will open at 4PM) and run through 2PM on Sunday. Some program highlights:
- Full Friday Night Lecture Series - Beginning at 6PM preceding the evening Welcome Social, these lectures add even more educational opportunity to the already packed weekend and provide an additional avenue to begin networking.
- Multiple Exciting Lecture Tracks - covering the most current topics in prehospital emergency care make up this year's program.
- Skills Labs - A minimum of one hands-on session per lecture hour provide multiple chances to test skills learned in didactic sessions. No more death by PowerPoint, attendees can mix up their day.
- Roundtables and Expert Panels - Even more small working group discussions and expert panels in which to explore issues most pertinent to collegiate EMS, including leadership, training paradigms, recruitment and retention, financing as well as a host of other administrative topics.
- Healthcare Career Fair - meet representatives from MD, DO, and nursing programs throughout the country to learn about post graduation opportunities and what you should be doing to plan for the future.
- Major John P. Pryor, MD Memorial Keynote Lecture and a Closing Keynote
The final conference program has been published and is now pdf available for download (1.99 MB) (PDF).